Narmbool High Tea
Enjoy the exquisite splendour of Narmbool with a High Tea! Relax with friends in the tranquil surrounds of the Garden Room, while indulging in a fine selection of savouries and sweets accompanied by a refreshing beverage. Afterwards, explore the manicured gardens and learn about the property in the interpretation centre.
Inclusions: Prices include sparking wine or fruit punch on arrival, an array of delicious handmade sweet and savoury items, a selection of Temple Co. teas and freshly brewed coffee.
Duration: High Tea lasts around an hour and a half. Allow time afterwards to explore the garden.
Upcoming Dates -
Winter High Tea
- Sunday 12th June
- Sunday 24th July
- Sunday 14th August
Spring/Summer High Tea
- Sunday 11th September
- Sunday 16th October
- Sunday 20th November
- Sunday 11th December (Christmas High Tea)
Children (3-12) $30.00
- Glass of Sparkling Wine or Fruit Punch on arrival
- Unlimited Freshly Brewed Coffee, Temple Tea Co Tea and Water
- Famous Peter Rowland Chicken Sandwich
- Egg and Lettuce Finger Sandwich
- Home-made Chicken, Corn and Chive Sausage Rolls with Mustard Pickle
- Bacon and Sundried Tomato Quiche
- Brioche Slider with Pulled Pork and Apple Chutney
- Traditional Scone with Homemade Mixed Berry Jam and Thickened Cream
- Dark Cherry and Chocolate Ganache Tart
- Baked Cheesecake with Lemon Curd
- Homemade White Chocolate Rocky Road
- Assorted Macarons
- Glass of Fruit Punch on arrival
- Unlimited Hot Chocolate and Water
- Ham and Cheese Sandwich Points
- Hope Bakery Pic Nic Sausage Roll with Tomato Ketchup
- Vanilla Butterfly Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Mini Eton Mess with Stewed Rhubarb, Berry Compote and Raspberry Drop Crush
- Mini Hope Bakery Gingerbread Man
Special dietary requirements can be catered for with advance notice.
Bookings only currently open for Sunday 12th June
Click here to book online or call 03 5337 1199
To advise of special dietary requirements, simply reply to your booking confirmation email with the details at least two business days before the event.