What does the Educator pass offer me?
- Free entry for registered Educators.
- Invitations to Sovereign Hill, Gold Museum and Narmbool education launches and events.
- Regular e-newsletters with updates on Sovereign Hill and Narmbool Education programs for students and teachers. (Educator passes cannot be used in conjunction with school or group bookings.)
Who is eligible for an Educator Pass?
An Educator Pass is available to:
- Registered teachers
- Tertiary educators involved in teacher training in Victoria
- Holders of accreditation as a Victorian home school educator
- Student teachers enrolled in a teacher training program in Victoria.
How do I access an Educator Pass?
- When you arrive at Sovereign Hill, simply supply proof of your teaching status (for example your VIT card or home school accreditation) and provide photo ID.
- It is a condition of the Educator Pass that you supply us with your name and email address.
Interstate and student teachers
- Interstate and student teachers must pre-order an Educator Pass before arrival.
- You must guarantee that you are a registered teacher or student teacher.
- You must present your ticket along with proof of registration and photo ID on arrival.
Conditions of your Educator Pass
- Educators will be asked to present a VIT card (or other proof of eligibility) and photo ID to get the benefits described above.
- A condition of the Educator Pass is that you provide a current working email address to receive e-newsletters and information from Sovereign Hill Education for at least a year after your visit.
- The pass is NOT TRANSFERABLE.
- Educator Pass privileges cannot be used in conjunction with school or group bookings.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including a Sovereign Hill Annual Pass.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including a Sovereign Hill Annual Pass.